Friday, October 10, 2008

War on Two Fronts

Definition: To have to make war with two countries at one time.

So check it out, man. We got (lets call him FBs) on the A team.
We got the ladies on the B team
And we got the pretential sycophantic "frens" of his on the C team.

Scientific explanation:
Attack
B team + C team -----------------> A team

See? The game plan works! Too bad in reality, people are wayyy too nice to even bother looking at my plan sheet.

Let's talk about something else then,
We shall talk about...oh yes, Games this morning.
So see, little noob suckers like me need to be intensely forced into being in the B team.
Not that I mind, I'm relieved.

Here's the scoresheet for Howard B

Howard VS Wing ---> Wing won.
Howard VS Shackleton ----> Shackleton won.

So..yeah.
Peace,
Love you babes
xx

btw, Jin DID kill me. I'm only lucky the other one didn't find out.

2 comments:

hehe-haha said...

yea, you should be lucky that the other one didnt find out.

SHACKLETON RULES! :))

FyreVortex said...

lol. by the other one you mean Dawei? Lol.