Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Stuff

My dog is getting a rele bad habbit of peeing near the water feature.
He probably think's its a fountain of pee
and that it's a public sign for "toilet"
in his mind.
He always ends up getting caught by mom,
and mom calls him a nautii bum bum
then he has to get locked up for punishment.
Yes, dear readers,
my dog goes to jail.
Then my ayi has to go clean up the crime scene.

I wonder how my dog is gunna like Jin or Dawei.
They're coming over on Friday
to go trick or treating together.
Other people are coming too:
Audrey, Nick, Sean, Cristabella, and maybe this brown shawty
I forgot his name.
Justin was supposed to come, but he is "busy"

Anyways, my dog doesn't like strangers
especially male strangers for some reason,
hes a sexist dog, even though he is male.
I think he might be gay
or maybe he thinks he is transsexual.
And he also doesn't like people wearing trousers
or anything that covers ur legs
He thinks that they are socks, and he
will start biting it.
I don't think Dawei will like it if
he sees a fat dog chewing on his trousers.

I got a lot of homework today,
but surprisingly, i finished them
early.
So i'm happy.
Yeah.
And Justin said that he nearly dunked.
I personally think that he's gunna hurt himself
if he isnt careful.
whatever,
he's really happy about it.
He touched the rim 3 times
and hes hyper about it.

Oh yeah, I took Jin's pen home by accident
I wonder if she's gunna be mad..
She better not be...
Badminton tomorrow
no more swimming
yay!