Saturday, October 11, 2008

Je deteste mon proffesor de piano

Okay, I'm just about to give up on my french now.
So, i had piano tuition today,
and my teacher was being all weird on me.
She started talking to me in chinese
and i'm like "Wot?"

Okayy, and Jin is getting back at me for the
Dawei + Jin = CUTE
thing. She's giving hard attempts to
get a picture of me and Dawei
thus making a "wedding picture"

Double you tee eff? Oh yeah, Justin got a new bike.
And I'm sitting here reading all of it,
shit im jealous.
I can't even ride a bike.
wtf.
I mean I can, but like with training wheels and stuff.
Who doesn't know how to do that?

Pff, whatever, I'm getting pissed now.
I shall ask my ayi to teach me how to ride a bike.
I think we have one in the garage somewhere...

I wonder what I shall do for Halloween.
Maybe I can invite Jin and Kangan,
maybe the whole class,
and go trick or treating together.
Shud I ask Ms. Li too?
Or maybe I shud forget the entire idea
and buy some water balloons.
Then, I'll got pelt those people with it.
If they get mad, I'll give them chocolate.

My dog is turning fat.

Love you babes
xxx!

No comments: