Thursday, October 16, 2008

Exams. Yata is clueless. Gui Zhou. Quaca has found new love. Breakout war.

Okay, humans.
Lots and lots to go through.
First and foremost, my sincere apologies for this late post.

Reason being: I had 4 tests this week.
Science, French, Maths and History.
I think I passed French.
I got 90% for science.
I can't say much for maths and history, though.

Just 10 minutes ago, Yata (formerly known as Bryan)
just announced that he doesn't know much of the
woman anatomy.
Such details include his lack of knowledge of "periods".
I am much prepared to educate him.

Charles is turning gay man. Today,
he asked Quaca (formerly known as Justin or Justina)
where his waist is.
And dude, he wont stop touching Quaca.
Thats wrong
I mean, ok fine there frens,
but still.
Its wrongg.

I have to go to Gui Zhou next week.
And apparently I would much rather go to Beijing,
LIKE WE'RE SUPPOSED TO!
Why, you ask.
WELL OBVIOUSLY CUZ WE'LL HAVE
PROPER TOILETS THERE!
And apparently, we're gunna be sleeping over
at a villager's house.
I'm not as concerned about sleeping at someone's house
than i am with toilets, but its kinda scary.

13 OCTOBER.
SHANGHAI.Justin has found new love, reports said.
The teenaged basketballer has been found
with another young girl fairly often this month.
Although Justin has declined to comment,
reporter say that the young girl is from his class
perhaps the same age or younger.
Her identity is unknown but names of
Jen, and Jennifer have been popping up.
She is rumored to also be Singaporean.
Justin, 1.7m, has also recently lost
his reputation for missing hoops this week.
"I don't know. I think I just got to focus more."
quoted the basketballer.
Focus on what, Ace? Rumors has it that
Justin is going through stress from
his college, Dulwich College.
Reporter say that the teenager will be
tested in Math, Science, French and History
subjects this week.
Best of Luck, Ace!
WRITTEN BY SHANNON HERTZOG

Due to hostility and tension between the
9ML'ian individuals, I sense that a War is about to break out.
I think the war of Jinia-Fabian is already on.
Bryan and Justin signed the alliance thingy
so now they are the Legion of Bryano Yata-Justina Quacano
They are building up tension against
Daweian, war might begin there.
Chances of a war on two fronts for the legion is possible
as Yvonno has also been attacked through effects of
the invasion of Dawei'an.
Bryano Yata is causing conflicts against Kangana BibBi
and war may begin there.
Justina Quacana has also attacked Charlieffen von gayienna
and war may break out there as well.
No further attacks are included, but
9ML has recently been rated the top 10
most dangerous areas in the world.
Please be careful.

2 comments:

FyreVortex said...

LOL! World's 10 most dangerous places? LOL...

hehe-haha said...

hehe. i agree. :)