Sunday, November 30, 2008

My Gay Weekend

My weekend is so gay, man.
I was practically smothered with homework and shit.
And I couldn't even go to Jin's 2 hr awsum partay cuz i had too much homework.
And Vivian could go too.
So Veronica went, and she was like alone'ish.

Jin called me Saturay morning and she was all mad at me and stuff.
Then my parents went out with my sister to buy stuff
and I was home alone.
So I tried to film the first bit of my History vid project stuff.

And the first bit, I was like trying to make it look like I was
fixing up the camera and stuff.
And my stupid dog kept getting inside the shots.
And I can't even pretend that hes a white squirrel or something cuz he
was wearing clothes and pink stuff

So I had to refilm it like 5 times.
And my dog thot that I was retarded cuz I was talking to the camera.
Then my neighbour came out abnd he was like staring at me
wondering wtf im doing.
Then my dog was barking at him.
Haha.

But then the rest fo it was boring, cuz my editing thing sucks.
The clips were all 1.3mb and it wont fit into my editing thing.
So I got very gay and starting screaming.
Then my dog freaked out and peed on the grass.
He pees weird now,
he used to pee like a bitch,
but now he lifts his leg up.
wtf

Then we went for dinner with Audrey and Nick at Johnny Moo
and then we went to their house to play pool and drink red wine.
I dont like red wine.
It tastes horrendous.
I dun get how adults can take it.
They drink it like its so totally awsum,
but its not so totally awsum.
grrr.

I suck at Pool apparently.
I cant even hol the stick thng properly.
Grr.
And I also suck at breaking the ball.
The white ball goes "whheeee" and it bumps into the first ball,
and nothign moves.
wtf?

okay im bored now,
back to geography class..
byee

1 comment:

seeweed said...

do not go one blog when ur in class..!!