Saturday, November 8, 2008

"The little incident" - a detailed study

Ok, so see,
I added this really awesome picture of me and Jin on facebook.
It's soooooo awesome, man.
I photoshopped the eyeliners.
XD

Then, Justin got his fb account.
And he went through my pictures.
And, uhmm, he commented on them.
Then my mom saw the comments.
And she decided that he was evil.

So she kinda told him hes evil,
and my friend Gary told him to stop being evil.
Then he swore at my mom and told Gary that hes gay.
And, uhmm...
well, that isn't the kind of thing you're meant
to say to an adult.

So my mom got mad and she saved
all his comments.
And she told em that she wants to speak
to Dulwich humans about it.
So..yeah.

Mom is stll pretty worked up about it..
I wonder if she'll let the matter drop..

3 comments:

seeweed said...

haha i dont get why people swear these days?? cause i dont freaking swear..

Emonneeeee-doodlee said...

oh chyeah right, you dont.
you swear a lot.
ur favorite swear words are "shit" and "crap"
but its a good thing u dont nromally use the f word . :)

hehe-haha said...

hehe. yeah dawei. yvonnee, i feel for you justin. oh well, its his fault though. but isn't it like typicall him?

or typicall...us?