Monday, November 10, 2008

Good News or Bad news?

This has some relevance to the "incident" which i posted a few days ago.
So see, Justin was behaving rele weird today for some reason,
so I decided to ask my mom to lay off the poor guy.

Now now, readers, talking to my mom is a very difficult thing to do.
For one, she doesn't like it when I ask her for favors.
For another, she doesn't like it when I talk to her because my voice irritates her ears.

So I asked her, which sums up
one piece of bad news,
and another of good news.

Fair enough, my mom hates his guts,
and she still does.

The good news is that,
she actually decided to talk to me too :)

















Nahh, just kidding,
Justin is free!
He best learn his lesson though.

1 comment:

BasketballACE said...

WTF..... i didnt act werid today.
I was sick man....
I had cough and i gotta flu
and i still do
lol