Monday, February 9, 2009

Jerry Talk

Once upon a time,
Veronica and Viv were saying Hi to Jerry.
So I mocked them and said they were
irregularly fond of him.
And somehow they starting mocking me
and they were all like
"You like Jerry!"

So I thought it'd be funny if I went like
"So what if I do?"
Then Jin came in and she was like "what??"
And they got all hyper
and they were like
"Hehe Yvonnee likes Jerry."

So yeah. Jin proudly announced to
the class during music and so the guys know.

By the end of the week,
everyone in yr 9 was like
"Dude, there's a rumor that you fancy that Jerry guy"
WTF?
And that evil French Charles
was like "hes so fat and ugly"

so my big mouth said "no he isn't"
so..yeah.
Then he reminded me of this
"I-think-jerry-is-not-fat-nor-ugly-thing"
on Monday morning,
so I told him that I see inner beauty

then I saw Jerry.
and I ran away.
Hehe.

And dude, Justin's using FB again
go add him people!

3 comments:

Ikigami said...

wow you and your over hyper-active conscience

Ron said...

lollol yvonneeee hhahahaha
i remember that....
it was so funny....
but yea it wasn't funny till everyone knew that.....
=/

Thunderstrike said...

You like that fat pig?!?!?!?!??!!?!?!?!?!?!!? I can only say 2 words to you. WELLLLLLLL DONE!